Many have already heard of the content marketing career but not all know how it actually works. Some would think that this profession only involves creating blog posts all day. Others even say that content marketers basically sit in front of their laptops from sunrise to sunset. And among all these curiosities, the most frequent question that they ask is how these people make money. Well, Seoexplode.com has a lot to say to answer these questions and enlighten those who don’t have any idea how a millennial survives with SEO.
No, not all content marketers are spammers. They don’t just blog or write all day. Truth is there are more important things to understand than these shallow beliefs that many people have in their minds. An excellent search engine optimization company like Seoexplode.com treats client’s website like its own. As they mentioned on their website “We provide a live demonstration to all of our prospective clients in order to show them exactly the strategies we will be implementing and some of our current impressive case studies.” Meaning, they make every decision cautiously to guarantee results. And before writing any web content, the priority is to do some thorough research and verify facts.
Practical Guidelines to Learn From
SEO experts determine the best angle so that they will know which strategy suits the marketing objectives. Hence, this process includes the following guidelines:
- Analysis of site structure – while major search engines like Google focus on web design for ultimate user experience, it’s more practical to understand the importance of site engineering. For instance, Seoexplode.com concentrates on certain factors like robots.txt, site errors, indexed status, site map, page speed, and metal elements. These are the common technical stuff involved in web design.
- Content analysis – this is the stage where in SEO strategists come in. They come to check the quality of the content and diagnose all issues spotted such as poor ranking content, duplicate content, missing pages, and others. These should be handled to ensure conversion rates. Also, it guides the SEO team in organizing the right plan on how the site will perform in general.
- Off page analysis – many of the successes in SEO take place off the site, industry blogs, on review websites, online directories, and many more. It’s easier to rank if the site is popular online and has lots of positive reviews from previous customers. However, if not, it’s important to ask for professional assistance and resolve the issues. Link building can be a great idea to keep impressions and site visits.
Optimizing means boosting site and code structure. Sometimes, the site structure and code is in proper place but it may still need some few tweaks to effectively work. This means that the site will be designed to provide easy navigation, cleaner codes, error-free content, quick site map, and internal links. With more advanced tools to implement SEO strategies today, websites are sure to get what they exactly need.
Why Hire Professional SEO Strategists
When it comes to site maintenance, it is not that easy as others say. Creating land pages and putting them live is never a simple process since it requires skills and knowledge. This is why Seoexplode.com is here to provide practical tips to web owners and internet marketers. Through consistent pursuit to organic traffic as well as quality content, objectives will be met in the best possible way. Professional SEO strategists can:
- Rewrite content or remove duplicate ones.
- Put relevant keywords in the page title and get Google ranking.
- Add the right copy to poor landing pages.
- Create new landing web pages to attract more visitors to the site.
- Perform some tweaks like formatting text, adding images, and changing fonts or colors to achieve higher conversion rates.
And with continued analysis, the website can keep up to date with the changing algorithms of search engines.SEO is indeed the ultimate way to increase ranking and marketability online.